No products in the cart.
- Intel® NUC 8 Home, a Mini PC with Windows® 10 – NUC8i5BEHFA, with the following components already installed:
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7i5BEB, with soldered-down Intel® Core™ i5-8259U Processor
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 module (soldered down)
- Two wireless antennas
- One pre-installed 4-GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory modules – dual-channel
- Pre-installed 16-GB Intel® Optane™ Memory and 1-TB SATA3 HDD
- Windows® 10 Home
- VESA bracket with four wall screws and two chassis screws
- Integration poster
- Regulatory pamphlet
- Safety/Caution pamphlet
- 19V power adapter with one of the following region-specific power cords:
Product Code Power Cord1 BOXNUC8i5BEHFA No power cord2 BOXNUC8i5BEHFA1 US power cord BOXNUC8i5BEHFA2 EU power cord BOXNUC8i5BEHFA3 UK power cord BOXNUC8i5BEHFA4 AU power cord
- 1 To learn more about the power cord types and complete lists of countries that use each type, see IEC World plugs website.
2 An AC power cord must be purchased separately. Power cords are available at many Internet sites for use in multiple countries. The connector on the cord is a C6-type that plugs into a C5-type connector on the power adapter.