No products in the cart.
- Intel® NUC 7 Essential NUC7CJYSAL, with the following components already installed:
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7CJYB, with soldered-down Intel® Celeron® Processor J4005
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9462 module, soldered down
- Two wireless antennas
- One pre-installed 4GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory module
- Pre-installed 32GB eMMC storage
- Windows® 10 Home
- 19V power adapter with region-specific power cords:
|Product Code||Power Cord1|
|NUC7CJYSAL||No power cord2|
|NUC7CJYSAL1||US power cord|
|NUC7CJYSAL2||EU power cord|
|NUC7CJYSAL3||UK power cord|
|NUC7CJYSAL4||AU power cord|
|NUC7CJYSAL5||India power cord|
|NUC7CJYSAL9||Japan/Taiwan power cord|
1 To learn more about the power cord types and complete lists of countries that use each type, see IEC World plugs website.
2 An AC power cord must be purchased separately. Power cords are available at many Internet sites for use in multiple countries. The connector on the cord is a C6 type that plugs into the power adapter C5 type connector. This three-plug type is also known as a cloverleaf connector.
- VESA bracket with four wall screws and two chassis screws
- Integration poster
Using same Product Brief as NUC7CJYH :Intel-NUC7CJYH-brief