No products in the cart.
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC7CJYH, with the following components already installed:
- Intel® NUC Board NUC7CJYB, with soldered-down Intel® Celeron® Processor J4005
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9462 module, soldered down
- Two wireless antennas
- VESA bracket with four wall screws and two chassis screws
- Integration poster
- 19V power adapter with region-specific power cords:
|Product Code||Power Cord1|
|BOXNUC7CJYH||No power cord2|
|BOXNUC7CJYH1||US power cord|
|BOXNUC7CJYH2||EU power cord|
|BOXNUC7CJYH3||UK power cord|
|BOXNUC7CJYH4||AU power cord|
|BOXNUC7CJYH5||India power cord|
|BOXNUC7CJYH9||Japan/Taiwan power cord|
1 To learn more about the power cord types and complete lists of countries that use each type, see IEC World plugs website.
2 An AC power cord must be purchased separately. Power cords are available at many Internet sites for use in multiple countries. The connector on the cord is a C6 type that plugs into the power adapter C5 type connector. This three-plug type is also known as a cloverleaf connector.
The following items aren’t included in the box and must be provided separately:
- SO-DIMM memory
- 2.5-inch SSD (Solid-State Drive) or HDD drive
- Operating system