No products in the cart.
Change History : Updated as at 26-09-20
- 01-11-20 : Added Order Processing Hours.
- 26-09-20 : Added Superzoom & Ninjavan for more delivery options.
- 09.06.20 : Added Paynow QR payment.
- 24.04.20 : Added Order Status explanations.
Qn: What are your Order Processing Hours ?
Weekdays only : 12 pm to 8 pm
- Most Couriers only pickup our parcels on weekdays with the exception of Ninjavan that pickup on Saturdays.
Saturdays & Sundays : We will not be processing any orders online.
- Order Verification (Bank Transfer / Paynow QR Code) – Expect replies within :
- 4 – 6 hours or before 8pm on Weekdays.
Qn : How do I place an order ?
Step 1 : Best method, is to signup using our FB Login.
- As we are planning to launch FB Members only discounted prices, so please take note :
Like our FB!
FB Login via Our Login (My Account) Page OR
Step 2 : Search / Browse for the item you would like to buy.
Step 3 : Hit the Add to Cart button and
Step 4 : Checkout, and make payment.
Its that easy!
* Currently prices are based on COD / Bank Transfer basis only.
* Once we implement the ENETS payment method, prices will be adjusted to cover the additional fees charged by ENETS (DEBIT / CREDIT)
QN : How can I cancel or change my order?
Email us at : [email protected] or use the Contact us form.
QN : Do I need an account to place order?
Of course, we prefer to know who you are. With your Name and Addresses.
Rest assured these information are kept within the internal system, we are SSL certified!
QN : How do I track my order?
At present, we are still pretty manual.
Tracking numbers will be updated directly from our Retail Store, as Product fulfillment are being processed in-house.
QN : What are Order Status ? Do I receive emails from ESHOP system during every Status update?
Once you have placed an order, ESHOP will send you Emails during every process.
Below depicts the Order Statuses in our system :
|Status||What does this mean?||Actions on Backend|
|On Hold||Pending for Order verification||Received order and confirm item availability. Inform Customer to make payment.|
|Processing||Payment made||Order Fulfillment : Retail team preparing to Ship out, Stock Reduced|
|Completed||Shipped out||Package is on its way, get picked up by our Shipping / Courier Partner|
|Canceled||Order not fulfilled||Cancel by Admin due to No Stock or Customer requested to Cancel, Stock Increase back.|
|Refunded||Paid but no stock||We will process refund. Once Finance prep document and approved by Manager. We will inform you.|
Qn : What are the shipping methods ?
Currently we ship via J&T Express for Local orders.
Qn: How does our shipping partner charge?
Actual weight or Volumetric weight of the package, whichever is higher. Volumetric weight = L x W x H / 5000.
Sometimes, the shipping fee will not be as accurate as we would like it to be. There will be some adjustments for upcoming shipments when we realised J&T charges above our expected rate due to Volumetric weight issues.
For example, CPU + Mainboard Bundle or Chassis. We have since try to adjust the shipping dimensions accordingly to the best of our knowledge.
Qn : How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
For low value items below $200 (light items), recommended to use — J&T Express – cheapest (Formerly known as SimplyPost). Delivery Timeframe can go up to 6 working days pending the courier pickup the parcel.
For items above $200, Ninjavan and Superzoom is recommended.
- Depending on the urgency of the item needed, Superzoom is the fastest — promised Next Day Delivery — and sometimes they will try to deliver on the Same Day as well. If you are buying the Bulky & Long Green screen, please use Superzoom for best delivery experience.
- Ninjavan has both Standard (Max 3 working days) and Next Day delivery. Delivery leadtime depends on when the parcel is being picked up by Ninja.
Delivery timings :
Weekdays and Saturdays — 9am to 10pm.
** Expect delivery delays during special times such as the current Covid-19 Circuit Breaker (CB) Period or Year End Festive Season.
Qn: Do you ship internationally?
At present, due to the website payments’ technical issue, we are unable to ship internationally. We will update once we start to accept Credit Cards payment via ENETS.
* Prices will be adjusted upwards to cover the ENETS processing fees of 3.5% for both Debit (Internet banking) / Credit Card payments.
QN : What are the payment methods accepted ?
- Bank Transfer to our OCBC Corporate Bank Account – Details in System Generated Order Emails and the Thank you page
- Paynow QR Code — Link to Paynow QR Code
- COD – upon Self-Collection at our Retail Store*
- Paynow QR Code
- Credit Cards (VISA / Mastercard)
Prices are discounted for this ESHOP currently to compensate for the lack of credit card payment method.
** For Online Shop payments via Bank Transfer or Paynow QR code, we will expect payment within 7 days of order, afterwhich the order will be cancelled if still not paid.
- * COVID19 CB Phase 2
- Self-collection is possible right now, but please ensure you follow the guidelines stated in our Front page as well as at the shop for safe shopping.
QN : Is buying online safe?
Currently we only accept safe payments online.
Feel free to shop around!
Exchanges & Returns
QN : How Can I Exchange/Return a Product?
We have a 30 days Return policy, please click the relevant page to check it out.
Contact us first, then drop by our Retail Store for any returns or exchange.